Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow...Amazing!

Funny how people are so brainwashed that they don't even think for themselves rationally...watch this satirical clip of a reporter (fake) feeding misinformation (both sides) to Obama supporters, to see if it would sway their vote at all...the ignorance in this video may completely shock you...

I'm not telling anyone who to vote for...but don't just vote for someone because everyone else is, or its the "cool" thing to do, without actually knowing the issues, and what you agree/disagree with. I'll be straight up, I don't agree 100% with the decisions McCain has made, but I can guarantee that he will take our country in a much better direction based on his stances than his competitor will. I love capitalism. I love the idea that anyone can become a self-made millionaire if they work hard enough. Why take his money away from him to give it to some crackhead who will never become a beneficial member of society?

New poll: Should people have to pass a drug test in order to qualify for welfare??

I have to pass one to keep my job. And I actually WORK. Wow.

1 comment:

Drew D. said...

Amazing isn't the word for this display. Repulsive, frightening, confusing, comical, infuriating, maybe one of those fits better. It just goes to show just how retarded people are, mainly Obama supporters. They don't even KNOW what the reporter is saying or care. They are brainwashed, kool-aid drinking, slow-witted Communists. The man asks a legitimate question about the UN Flag being flown over the White House and that jack ass says, "umm you know, we gotta CHANGE, you know?" Yes sir, I think I might have heard that some where before, thank you for your insightful comment......RETARD. You could tell these half wits that Obama wants Bin Laden in his cabinet, and wants to set up "work camps" for Jews and they would say, "CHANGE!" "WE NEED CHANGE!" This is why I strongly endorse a mandatory test to be placed on the outside of all voting booths. If you can't pass a simple test on simple issues, try again next year. I have a feeling Obama would lose about 75% of his voters.